The Dhenkanal district has its administrative headquarters in Dhenkanal town. In the present scenario of the administrative setup, there are 3 subdivisions, 8 tahsils, and 8 CD blocks. There is a total number of 198-gram Panchayat, 4 Urban Bodies (1.Dhenkanal Municipality 2.Bhuban NAC, 3.Kamakhyanagar NAC, and 4.Hindol NAC), and 15 police stations running in the District of Dhenkanal. As per the 2011 Provisional Census, the Dhenkanal District has 1237 villages having 11,92,948 population out of which 6,12,597 Male population and 5,80,351 Female Population. The Dhenkanal District is having a 79.41% literacy rate with total numbers of 4,71,681 male literates and 3,70,307 female literates.
The District of Dhenkanal is constituted into a District Judgeship & Sessions Division styled as the ‘’Dhenkanal Judgeship & Sessions Division’’ in the view of the Government of Odisha Law Department Notification No. 21472/L Dated 22.12.1976 and started functioning with effect from 1st January 1977. Since that date the Court of District Judge, Dhenkanal functions with its Head Quarters at Dhenkanal having its Administrative Jurisdiction over the other subordinate Civil & Criminal Courts which are functioning in the sub-divisions of Dhenkanal Sadar, Hindol, Kamakhyanagar, Bhuban, Angul, Talcher, Athamallik, and Pallahara. Initially, the number of Advocates enrolled in Dhenkanal District Bar Association was about 64 as appears from the Advocate Register and presently there are about 806 Advocates enrolled as members of the District Bar Association.
In the year 1993 Angul was constituted as a separate Revenue District but the District & Sessions Judge, Dhenkanal is continued as before having his Administrative Jurisdiction over the Angul District & he acted as the District & Sessions Judge of both the Districts i.e. Dhenkanal & Angul.
In the year 2010 Revenue District Angul is constituted as a District Judgeship and Sessions Division, styled as ‘’Angul Judgeship & Sessions Division’’ with headquarters at Angul vide Law Department Notification No.7269/L Dated 12.07.2010, with a stipulation therein that it will function w.e.f. the date the said Judgeship & Sessions Division open subsequently, as per the direction of the Hon’ble High Court of Orissa vide Letter No. 5920, Dated-26.07.2012 Angul Judgeship is started functioning w.e.f.31.07.2012. After the separation of Angul Judgeship, the Administrative Jurisdiction of the District & Sessions Judge, Dhenkanal remained over the Subordinate Courts of Dhenkanal Sadar, Hindol, Kamakhyanagar, Bhuban, and Parjung.
In the Year 2012 Family Court was opened in the District Head Quarters vide Law Department Notification No 10742/L dated26.09.2012 and Year 2014, a JMFC Court at Parjung was opened vide Law Department Notification Memo No-4942 dated 09.06.2014 and year 2015, a CJ(SD) Court at Hindol was opened vide Law Department Notification No6233/L dated 18.6.2015.
Dhenkanal Court Recruitment 2021 – Latest and Upcoming Notification
Dhenkanal Court Recruitment 2021 Free Job alert for both Fresher and Experienced Candidates updated on May 6, 2021. Get Direct Official Link for applying Dhenkanal Court Recruitment 2021 along with current Dhenkanal Court Recruitment official Notification 2021 here. Find all recent Dhenkanal Court Vacancies 2021 across India and check all latest Dhenkanal Court 2021 job openings instantly here, Know upcoming Dhenkanal Court Recruitment 2021 immediately here.
Dhenkanal Court Recruitment 2021
When it comes to the selection process, the candidates have to take up a written exam / Interview. Selected candidates will be paid a handsome salary (as per Govt rules). The type of questions that are asked in the technical interview round differs from one position to another. There are multiple steps for the selection process for the posts of Stenographer, Clerk, Peon, Process Server, Gardner, Chowkidar, Liftman, Sweeper, Watchman, Chauffeur, Cook, etc. in the Dhenkanal District Court. The procedure is as follows
- Written Test
- Computer Based Test
- Skilled Test/Typing Test
- Interview/Viva Voce
- Office of District & Sessions Judge,
Contact Numbers (Dhenkanal District Court):
- Tel. No. 083277 94693
- Recruitment of one post of Driver for the Court of Additional District Judge Cum Special Judge Vigilance, Dhenkanal, For the years 2020
- Advertisment For The Post Of JR. Clerk in District Legal Service Authority (DLSA) / JR. Clerk-Cum-Typist in Taluk Legal Service Committee (TLSC) Of 2020, DHENKANAL
- List Of The Candidates Appear For Written Examination For The Post Of Junior Clerk-cum-copyist / Stenographer Grade-iii / Junior Typist-2019
- Advertisement For The Post Of Junior Clerk-cum-copyist, Junior Typist, Stenographer Of 2019.
- Advertisement for engagement of Counsellor in the Court of Family Judge, Dhenkanal
- Result Of The Recruitment Of Junior Clerk / Copyists, Junior Typist, And Grade-iii Stenographer Dated 13.4.2019
- Qualified Candidates In Computer Test Appear For Viva Voce Test For Junior Typist 13.04.2019
- Qualified Candidates In Computer Test Appear For Viva Voce Test For Junior Clerk/ Copyist 13.04.2019
- Qualified Candidates in Computer Test Appear for Viva Voce Test for Gr.-III Stenographer 13.04.2019
- Candidates are provisionally qualified in the Type Writing Test, held on 13.04.2019.
- Candidates are provisionally qualified in the Short Hand & Type Writing Test _ held on 13_04_2018
- Merit list of the candidates for the post of Junior Clerk, DLSA, Dhenkanal/ Junior Clerk-cum-Typist, T.L.S.C- 2018
- List Of Provisionally Qualified Candidates To Appear In The Viva Voce Test_dlsa_dkl_2018
- Angul Court Recruitment 2021
- Balangir Court Recruitment 2021
- Balasore Court Recruitment 2021
- Bargarh Court Recruitment 2021
- Bhadrak Court Recruitment 2021
- Boudh Court Recruitment 2021
- Cuttack Court Recruitment 2021
- Deogarh Court Recruitment 2021
- Dhenkanal Court Recruitment 2021
- Gajapati Court Recruitment 2021
- Ganjam Court Recruitment 2021
- Jagatsinghapur Court Recruitment 2021
- Jajpur Court Recruitment 2021
- Jharsujuda Court Recruitment 2021
- Kalahandi Court Recruitment 2021
- Kandhamal Court Recruitment 2021
- Kendrapara Court Recruitment 2021
- Kendujhar Court Recruitment 2021
- Khordha Court Recruitment 2021
- Koraput Court Recruitment 2021
- Malkangiri Court Recruitment 2021
- Mayurbhanj Court Recruitment 2021
- Nabarangpur Court Recruitment 2021
- Nayagarh Court Recruitment 2021
- Nuapada Court Recruitment 2021
- Puri Court Recruitment 2021
- Rayagada Court Recruitment 2021
- Sambalpur Court Recruitment 2021
- Subarnapur Court Recruitment 2021
- Sundargarh Court Recruitment 2021
We advise to you for other Dhenkanal Court Recruitment 2021 and selection process please read given official recruitment notification carefully before apply.